Pat's Thoughts. (and movie reviews)

Thursday, September 01, 2005

They Live

Sept. 1: Joey and I watched they live 2 nights ago. I should have a review up later today.
Sept. 5: Okay. So by today I meant after my vacation thing.
They live. It is like the Matrix + Aliens. Honestly after watching it the Matrix will not look at all unique. Directed by John Carpenter. One kick ass flick. An unemployed man has hitchhiked to an un-named town. He is living at a homeless camp and while he is watching TV some scientist interrupts to say that everyone is living in a dream state or something. That's not really important. What IS important is the kick ass violence that ensues when it turns out to be true! The movie has some kick ass quotes and stuff too so check it out. Buy it, rent it or talk to me about borrowing it.
I give it a...
3 letters of my name burned into the moon with a laser out of 3!


Note: I was on vacation in the Black Hills all weekend. Thats why you haven't seen me around.
Double note: It is my birthday tomorrow (the 6th) and I will be 20.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home