Pat's Thoughts. (and movie reviews)

Friday, August 26, 2005

40 Year Old Virgin

This was the 2nd movie Danny and I went to tonight. It was very good. Like wedding crashers we felt that the movie might be ending in the first reel because it seemed we had a begining middle and end. However the movie went on fluidly. I was never bored during the duration. Wonderful Soundtrack, felt like it leaped from my MP3 player to the big screen. (Even had J.O.D.D.) A great expierience, with almost a lesson involved. Funny whenever it tried to be, serious when it needed to be. The end was satisfying. Then there is a mystery musical number in the style of an asian type musical. Basically it is like the crew does a broadway production of some sort of karate production of "Age of Aquarious". If you will see it for no other reason, see it for that! I give it a...
3 letters of my name burned into the moon with a laser out of 3!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home